The manufacturers of medications have introduced a wide range of different products, and most of them are meant to treat a limited number of health issues. Hence, such goods as CBD are becoming more and more popular. The thing is that this substance can manage numerous diseases and improve human health. It is not surprising that it comes with a lot of consumption methods. Dabbing is only one of them. In this CBD dabs review, we are going to look closer at this method as well as at the forms of the compound which can be used for this purpose.
What are CBD dabs?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural compound received from the cannabis plant. It comes in the form of concentrate extracted from the plant with the help of innovative technology. Thanks to it the manufacturers remove THC which is another compound of the plant and the remains of the hemp. THC is eliminated because of the psychoactive effect it can cause. The manufacturers also control the growth of the plant strictly to avoid chemicals or heavy metals. As a result, they provide high-quality cannabidiol extract. The concentrate which can be used for dabbing is called a CBD dab. One of the most used ones is CBD wax.
How do CBD dabs work?
All the incredible effects of cannabidiol dabbing are thanks to the properties of the derivative. Being produced from the high-quality cannabis plant and extracted with the help of brand-new technology, the concentrates can bring miraculous effects. In fact, the substance interacts with the human body through the endocannabinoid system which is responsible for maintaining balance. That is why it is important for our everyday life.
The endocannabinoid system obtains two receptors which are CB1 and CB2. They send numerous signals all over the body. Receptor CB1 can be found in the brain and controls such functions as sleep, coordination and movement, appetite, mood, emotions, memory and thinking. The immune system is regulated with the help of receptor CB2. It affects pain and inflammation.
Cannabidiol acts on these receptors and triggers a number of functions which allows managing a lot of health issues; for example, it can relieve pain and reduce inflammation, improve brain activity and restore its cells.
There is one more ability that the compound has. The body obtains its own phytocannabinoids which are crucial for performing the mentioned above functions. When an individual experiences their deficiency, it may result in a number of health problems. The molecules of the derivative are like the phytocannabinoids and can replace them where necessary. This is how cannabidiol sustains immunological, neurological and physiological processes.
There is one more property of cannabidiol, which makes it an amazing substance. Cannabidiol can alter the shape of the receptor CB1. This does not allow the molecules of THC to get attached to CB1. This is how the psychoactive effect of THC is eliminated.
In the case of dabbing, the molecules of cannabidiol get into the lungs and the bloodstream after being inhaled. After that, they are transferred with the help of blood all over the body systems. CBD dabs affect occur within a few seconds which makes this method outstanding.
Types and differences of CBD dabs
At first, it may seem that every product of this kind obtains properties that differ. In fact, they all bring all and the same health benefits to the human body. The only thing which makes them different is their texture. The provided below are the main forms:
- CBD crumble. This is a product which obtains not too sticky consistency which is rather fragile. Many consumers consider it as a very convenient one for dabbing.
- CBD dab wax. This form is regarded as the best one for this procedure. It is not too hard, and it is not liquid. So, it is not hard to take out a piece. CBD wax dab happens to be a natural byproduct of the extraction procedure. While manufacturing oil, the companies tend to make use of CO2 extraction method. As a result, they receive a sticky residue as well. That is wax.
- CBD shatter. This substance is also known as a slab. It is one of the most preferred as well. It is called this due to the way it looks. The manufacturers receive such a form of CBD when heating the concentrate right after it has been extracted. First, it melts, and then it becomes solid and looks like broken glass. The disadvantage of this product is that it may contain THC.
- CBD dab oil. It is impossible to use pure cannabidiol oils for this purpose, but there is CBD dab oil which is created for this purpose specifically. The oil is concentrated to create a thick liquid. This form is also called honey oil because of its colour and texture. So, the oil is sticky, so many consumers do not use it.
- CBD budder. This form looks like butter because it is creamy. The manufacturers produce such a product by whipping the oil.
How to use CBD dabs
To consume any of CBD dabs for sale, people have to use one of the two devices which are a dab rig and a vape pen. The rig is very popular, but it is not cheap too. The device seems to be similar to hookah. It is harder to light it, though. There is a nail that is a heating mechanism, and the users are required to make use of a blowtorch to light it. The consumers can also utilize bad rigs with e-nails. They are more convenient as it is a computerized nail. Vape pens are regarded as the easiest device for dabbing. The consumers have to mind that not every pen will be suitable. The key factor here is that the automizer should be separated from the battery.
Benefits of CBD dabs
This method of consuming the derivative is famous and widely applied due to several reasons, some of which are:
- It is not dangerous for your health. Although you inhale the vapour, it does not harm your lungs at all. It is wrong to compare it with smoking cigarettes as numerous studies have shown that it does not cause any negative effect.
- The product will never make you feel “high”. Dabs for sale are either THC-free or obtain such a small amount that it is not enough to induce this effect.
- They are safe even if there is an overdose. There can be some side effects because of that, but you will not die or suffer from serious health issues.
- The treatment is effective and fast. As the substance gets into the blood within a few seconds, the effects appear quickly. This is very important, especially when it is about pain relief.
- The process of measuring the dosage is not too complicated. The majority of the enthusiasts, even the new ones, find it easy to determine the necessary amount of the substance.
Every consumer can find benefits of using this product for himself as the method is convenient indeed.
Effects of CBD dabs
As described above, cannabidiol is effective due to its interaction with the endocannabinoid system. The compound is strong enough to help with clinical endocannabinoid deficiency which occurs when the human body does not produce enough endocannabinoids. This can lead to serious health issues. The deficiency can be the reason for such diseases as:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD);
- Alzheimer`s disease;
- Multiple sclerosis (MS);
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS);
- Parkinson`s disease;
- Huntington disease;
- Autism and many others.
Consuming the derivative can help with the mentioned above diseases by reducing the effects.
In addition to that, the derivative is helpful in treating epilepsy due to its ability to reduce convulsions and seizures. Cannabidiol is also applied when it comes to cancer. It eliminates the side effects of chemotherapy – nausea and vomiting. At the same time, the molecules of cannabidiol can prevent the growth of cancer cells as well as kill them. The consumers can also make use of CBD to treat such skin problems as acne and psoriasis, which is due to the anti-inflammatory effects of the compound. Besides that, they utilize the substance to relieve chronic muscle and bone pain.
Side effects of CBD dabs
CBD dabs, as well as other cannabidiol products, have proved themselves to be safe for the human body. It is a compound which is well-tolerated and does not induce severe side effects. There can be some symptoms, but they tend to appear if cannabidiol is consumed for the first time. The probable side effects are:
- Appetite changes;
- Dry mouth.
As soon as the consumer starts intake the compound regularly, these side effects disappear. If after a week the user still suffers from them, it is necessary to consult a doctor. It is highly likely that the consumer will have to stop using the derivative. Dry mouth is a common side effect, but it brings nothing but some inconvenience. Especially when you remember how many health benefits cannabidiol brings. If there is an overdose, the consumers should stop using the product.
None of the cannabidiol goods is allowed for pregnant and breastfeeding women. The derivative can influence the baby in a negative way which will be the reason for some serious health issues. The side effects are not significant; consequently, the consumers should not worry about this part.
FAQs for Best CBD Dabs
- Where can I purchase CBD dabs?
Any product can be bought in a specialized shop or in a shop online. The key thing to consider is that the retailer you are buying from must be reputable and reliable. This way, you will avoid getting a low-quality product. This factor is important because the low-quality goods can include chemicals and heavy metals which will harm your health instead of treating.
- How much CBD wax am I to use?
The majority of the enthusiasts claim that one or two pieces are enough for a dose. The consumers have to mind, though, that cannabidiol is a medication. Consequently, it is necessary to consult a physician first who is to check if the compound is required and determine the dosage.
- Is it legal to perform cannabidiol dabbing?
In the majority of the countries – yes. The thing is that the compound is allowed for usage in many countries but is not all of them. So, it is a good idea to check the laws before you start consuming them.
- Can CBD dabs get me “high”?
No. The products do not include THC, or they contain a very small amount of this compound. Consequently, you will never feel “high” because of these products.
CBD dabs are a real breakthrough in modern medicine. People can treat a lot of diseases with the help of one product. They are also an easy and simple way of cannabidiol intake, which brings numerous benefits and almost no side effects. The compound does not induce addiction and cannot harm your lungs. Preparing this form for consumption does not take too many efforts, so everyone can make use of them. If you ever decide to buy CBD wax or any other form, you will see that it is quite affordable. All this makes any CBD dab a worth-trying product.